- 1 pound Farmway Foods lean ground pork
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 14½-oz. can
- Pasta-ready tomatoes
- 1 8-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 zucchini, OR small yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups (4 oz. uncooked) hot cooked penne pasta, or other small pasta shape
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and onion; cook and stir until evenly browned.
- Stir in tomatoes and tomato sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in squash and pasta. Cook for 2-5 minutes or until heated through.