- 1 cup cooked Farmway Foods breakfast sausage chopped up
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 4 eggs beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- Spray 8 inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sausage and onion and cook until onion is tender. Set aside.
- Spray skillet again with oil and cook potatoes over medium heat or until tender.
- Pour egg over potatoes.
- When eggs are set spoon sausage and onion on top and sprinkle with cheese. Cover to melt cheese.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salsa.