- 4 slices aged Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, cut into thick slices
- 4 slices of uncooked bacon
- 4 Farmway Foods hamburgers
- 4 hamburger buns
- 8 slices vine-ripened tomato
- 8 large arugula leaves
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Slice onion and cook until soft.
- Slice tomato and set aside.
- Cook hamburgers as per directions.
- Build your burger. Lightly toast bun, place cheese and bacon on the bottom. Place burger on cheese and top with onions, tomato and arugula leaves.
- Use ketchup or any other condiments you desire to finish.