- 8 slices Farmway Foods peameal bacon
- ½ bunch arugula leaves
- 1 to 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread or multigrain country bread (about 1/2-inch slices)
- Olive oil, for brushing bread
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill slices of peameal bacon until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Lightly brush each slice of bread with olive oil. Grill 1 minute per side.
- Layer between 2 pieces of grilled bread: a few argula leaves, 2 slices of peameal bacon and a few tomato slices. Cut sandwich in half. Serve.